~ Heritage GoGo ~

SlideShow

Friday, October 15, 2010

Hong Kong Money

What is the most important thing that you think it is important?
Time /  Health / Friend / Family / Money ............

For me, I cannot choose. All of these are important for anyone. ~ Haha ~

In a realistic society, money is very important.
You can do things without money, but there are many things that you cannot do without money. Therefore, i want to talk about money today. ^^

Now, you may ask " Why money is related to Hong Kong Heritage? "
Actually, the new currency is not the Hong Kong Heritage that i think.
However, the old currency which the bank would not print it again,
that is the Hong Kong Heritage.

Have you seen the $0.01 , $1.0 , $5.0 , $10.0 in paper style which people was using it in the past?When I was small, my father sold me that he collected the currency when he was young. Then, he showed it to me and gave some to me. Now, collecting old money is my interest. Let me show you my collections of money ^^
Here are some coins and currency that we haven't used it now.

And here are some currency that we still can use but the bank would not print it now!!!
  Left hand side : Old               Right hand side : New
  
    Left hand side : Old               Right hand side : New

To see more photo, you can click on our facebook^^

Do you interested in collecting money now? Haha!!
"Heritage" this word alsway make people thin that is a boring things.
Until now, do you change of your mind?
P.s There is so much fun in Hong Kong Heritage !!!! Try to feel it now!!!
--- Mable Chiu






No comments:

Post a Comment